Loopring (CURRENCY:LRC) traded down 3.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on July 1st. One Loopring token can currently be bought for approximately $0.34 or 0.00005365 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Ethfinex, Bittrex, YoBit and Fatbtc. Loopring has a market capitalization of $193.28 million and $5.23 million worth of Loopring was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Loopring has traded up 8.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007166 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007633 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003068 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00016114 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015893 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $30.22 or 0.00479924 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.18 or 0.00225190 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00040545 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.99 or 0.00079254 BTC.
Loopring Token Profile
Loopring was first traded on August 1st, 2017. Loopring’s total supply is 1,374,956,262 tokens and its circulating supply is 572,074,043 tokens. The official website for Loopring is loopring.org. Loopring’s official Twitter account is @loopringorg. The Reddit community for Loopring is /r/loopringorg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Loopring’s official message board is medium.com/@loopring.
Loopring Token Trading
Loopring can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OTCBTC, HitBTC, Ethfinex, YoBit, Vebitcoin, Binance, DragonEX, IDEX, Lykke Exchange, Upbit, Bittrex, OKEx, CoinExchange, Gate.io, IDAX and Fatbtc. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loopring directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loopring should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Loopring using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loopring Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loopring and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.