Magnet (CURRENCY:MAG) traded down 2.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on July 1st. One Magnet coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0319 or 0.00000500 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. Magnet has a market capitalization of $930,669.00 and $1,079.00 worth of Magnet was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Magnet has traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005183 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002468 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00017055 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00029215 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000495 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Centurion (CNT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded up 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded down 53.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000180 BTC.
MAG is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 1st, 2017. Magnet’s total supply is 29,429,700 coins and its circulating supply is 29,179,700 coins. Magnet’s official Twitter account is @magnetwork_io. The Reddit community for Magnet is /r/magnetwork_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Magnet is magnetwork.io.
Buying and Selling Magnet
Magnet can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Magnet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Magnet should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Magnet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Magnet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Magnet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.