SelfSell (CURRENCY:SSC) traded up 4.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on July 2nd. SelfSell has a total market cap of $16.04 million and $399,704.00 worth of SelfSell was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, SelfSell has traded 6.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One SelfSell token can currently be purchased for about $0.0411 or 0.00000622 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007350 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007633 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003226 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00017582 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015089 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0397 or 0.00000601 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 16% higher against the dollar and now trades at $36.25 or 0.00548145 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $14.49 or 0.00219108 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00041717 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.31 or 0.00080295 BTC.
SelfSell’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 390,000,000 tokens. SelfSell’s official Twitter account is @self_sell. SelfSell’s official website is www.selfsell.com.
SelfSell Token Trading
SelfSell can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SelfSell directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SelfSell should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SelfSell using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SelfSell Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SelfSell and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.