Zurcoin (CURRENCY:ZUR) traded down 1.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on July 3rd. Zurcoin has a market cap of $68,436.00 and approximately $151.00 worth of Zurcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Zurcoin has traded down 15.1% against the dollar. One Zurcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0785 or 0.00001205 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00013747 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000114 BTC.
Zurcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 30th, 2013. Zurcoin’s total supply is 87,653,034 coins. The official website for Zurcoin is shai102.wix.com/zurcoin.
Zurcoin Coin Trading
Zurcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zurcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zurcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zurcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zurcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zurcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.