Bowhead (CURRENCY:AHT) traded up 9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on July 4th. Over the last week, Bowhead has traded up 34.6% against the US dollar. Bowhead has a total market capitalization of $703,858.00 and approximately $182.00 worth of Bowhead was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bowhead token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0880 or 0.00001345 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $472.34 or 0.07221500 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.03 or 0.00260291 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0732 or 0.00001119 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0556 or 0.00000849 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
Bowhead Token Profile
Bowhead is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 8th, 2017. Bowhead’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,000,000 tokens. The official website for Bowhead is bowheadhealth.com. Bowhead’s official Twitter account is @Ahooleeman and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bowhead Token Trading
Bowhead can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bowhead directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bowhead should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bowhead using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bowhead Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bowhead and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.