YEE (CURRENCY:YEE) traded up 9.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on July 4th. Over the last week, YEE has traded up 67.6% against the dollar. One YEE token can now be bought for about $0.0184 or 0.00000282 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx and Huobi. YEE has a market capitalization of $25.14 million and $7.36 million worth of YEE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007439 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007633 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003187 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00018231 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015283 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000596 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $39.24 or 0.00601092 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.03 or 0.00214926 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00041243 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.16 or 0.00079003 BTC.
YEE Token Profile
YEE launched on January 11th, 2018. YEE’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,365,218,125 tokens. The official website for YEE is www.yeefoundation.com. YEE’s official Twitter account is @YeeToken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling YEE
YEE can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as YEE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade YEE should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase YEE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for YEE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for YEE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.