CanYaCoin (CURRENCY:CAN) traded up 2.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on July 5th. CanYaCoin has a total market capitalization of $4.59 million and approximately $16,025.00 worth of CanYaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, CanYaCoin has traded down 2.8% against the dollar. One CanYaCoin token can now be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00001652 BTC on major exchanges including Gatecoin, Bancor Network, Cryptopia and COSS.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007392 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007633 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003175 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00017997 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $42.54 or 0.00640934 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015172 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0390 or 0.00000588 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.02 or 0.00211244 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00039914 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.19 or 0.00078155 BTC.
CanYaCoin launched on November 15th, 2017. CanYaCoin’s total supply is 95,827,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 41,874,504 tokens. The Reddit community for CanYaCoin is /r/CanYaCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for CanYaCoin is blog.canya.com.au. CanYaCoin’s official Twitter account is @canya_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. CanYaCoin’s official website is canya.io.
Buying and Selling CanYaCoin
CanYaCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatecoin, Cryptopia, Bancor Network, COSS, Kucoin, Qryptos and Fatbtc. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CanYaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CanYaCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CanYaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CanYaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CanYaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.