Show (CURRENCY:SHOW) traded up 5.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on July 5th. One Show token can currently be purchased for about $0.0033 or 0.00000050 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx and BigONE. Show has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $694,145.00 worth of Show was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Show has traded up 46.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.22 or 0.00124277 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00039512 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00008995 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002397 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00012375 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007303 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00013966 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005460 BTC.
- Fluz Fluz (FLUZ) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000272 BTC.
- FidentiaX (FDX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000369 BTC.
Show uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on January 8th, 2018. Show’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens. Show’s official website is www.show.one. Show’s official Twitter account is @show_coin.
Show Token Trading
Show can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx and BigONE. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Show directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Show should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Show using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Show Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Show and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.