Wagerr (CURRENCY:WGR) traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on July 6th. One Wagerr token can currently be bought for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001902 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Crex24, Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. In the last seven days, Wagerr has traded down 2.9% against the U.S. dollar. Wagerr has a market capitalization of $22.86 million and $13,889.00 worth of Wagerr was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.91 or 0.00074779 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00019881 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00000676 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0934 or 0.00001421 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded up 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0802 or 0.00001221 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- HealthyWormCoin (WORM) traded 24.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Wagerr Token Profile
Wagerr is a token. Wagerr’s total supply is 198,360,471 tokens and its circulating supply is 183,000,000 tokens. The official website for Wagerr is www.wagerr.com. Wagerr’s official Twitter account is @wagerrx and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Wagerr is /r/Wagerr and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Wagerr
Wagerr can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Tidex, Waves Decentralized Exchange and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wagerr directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wagerr should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Wagerr using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wagerr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wagerr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.