OsmiumCoin (CURRENCY:OS76) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on July 7th. One OsmiumCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0265 or 0.00000303 BTC on popular exchanges. OsmiumCoin has a market cap of $23,710.00 and $0.00 worth of OsmiumCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, OsmiumCoin has traded 19.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $81.66 or 0.01246900 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005800 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002749 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006330 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002530 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008374 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00008876 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00017396 BTC.
OsmiumCoin (OS76) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 5th, 2016. OsmiumCoin’s total supply is 894,026 coins. OsmiumCoin’s official Twitter account is @OS76_OsmiumCoin.
OsmiumCoin Coin Trading
OsmiumCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OsmiumCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OsmiumCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OsmiumCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OsmiumCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OsmiumCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.