DecentBet (CURRENCY:DBET) traded 5.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on July 8th. One DecentBet token can currently be bought for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001848 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and HitBTC. Over the last seven days, DecentBet has traded down 6.2% against the U.S. dollar. DecentBet has a market cap of $16.17 million and $47,553.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007186 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003170 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00016281 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014882 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $39.94 or 0.00591995 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00000555 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.05 or 0.00208277 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00037974 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.59 or 0.00068085 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0852 or 0.00001263 BTC.
DecentBet launched on September 23rd, 2017. DecentBet’s total supply is 187,305,485 tokens and its circulating supply is 129,652,562 tokens. The official website for DecentBet is www.decent.bet. DecentBet’s official Twitter account is @Decent_Bet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for DecentBet is /r/decentbet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
DecentBet Token Trading
DecentBet can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DecentBet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DecentBet should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DecentBet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DecentBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.