Cream (CURRENCY:CRM) traded down 2.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on July 19th. One Cream coin can now be purchased for $0.0052 or 0.00000070 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and Cryptohub. During the last seven days, Cream has traded down 25.6% against the U.S. dollar. Cream has a market cap of $233,984.00 and $1,366.00 worth of Cream was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $257.32 or 0.03463690 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.52 or 0.00989638 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00025867 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 27.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00030813 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00039652 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.70 or 0.00076742 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00041380 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00027554 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00019384 BTC.
Cream (CRM) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 14th, 2017. Cream’s total supply is 45,108,749 coins. The official website for Cream is creamcoin.com. Cream’s official Twitter account is @creamcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Cream is cream.technology.
Cream Coin Trading
Cream can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Cryptohub and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cream directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cream should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cream using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cream Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cream and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.