FairGame (CURRENCY:FAIR) traded down 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on July 21st. FairGame has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $343,852.00 worth of FairGame was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, FairGame has traded 21.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One FairGame token can currently be purchased for about $0.0093 or 0.00000126 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BigONE and OKEx.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $244.78 or 0.03322700 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $72.44 or 0.00983296 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00024437 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00030629 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00037071 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.65 or 0.00076759 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.90 or 0.00039432 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00025237 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00017834 BTC.
FairGame (CRYPTO:FAIR) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Groestl hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 6th, 2014. FairGame’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens. FairGame’s official Twitter account is @FairCoinTeam. The official website for FairGame is fair.game.
Buying and Selling FairGame
FairGame can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx and BigONE. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FairGame directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FairGame should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FairGame using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FairGame Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FairGame and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.