X-Coin (CURRENCY:XCO) traded 5.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on July 21st. Over the last seven days, X-Coin has traded up 9.7% against the US dollar. X-Coin has a market capitalization of $110,084.00 and $157.00 worth of X-Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One X-Coin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0089 or 0.00000120 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007805 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001890 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0899 or 0.00001215 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000335 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- PrismChain (PRM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
X-Coin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 26th, 2015. X-Coin’s total supply is 12,384,976 coins. X-Coin’s official Twitter account is @XcoinNews. X-Coin’s official website is x-coin.info.
X-Coin Coin Trading
X-Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as X-Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade X-Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase X-Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for X-Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for X-Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.