8Bit (CURRENCY:8BIT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on August 12th. In the last week, 8Bit has traded 14% lower against the dollar. One 8Bit coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0664 or 0.00001046 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. 8Bit has a total market capitalization of $97,420.00 and approximately $24.00 worth of 8Bit was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00047740 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003786 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18.85 or 0.00296989 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- GoNetwork (GOT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002946 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000564 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002443 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00064000 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000219 BTC.
8Bit (8BIT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 17th, 2015. 8Bit’s total supply is 1,467,841 coins. 8Bit’s official Twitter account is @8bit_8bit_8bit and its Facebook page is accessible here. 8Bit’s official website is www.8-bit.ga.
Buying and Selling 8Bit
8Bit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as 8Bit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 8Bit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase 8Bit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 8Bit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 8Bit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.