ATC Coin (CURRENCY:ATCC) traded down 0.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on August 12th. ATC Coin has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $2.14 million worth of ATC Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, ATC Coin has traded 37.7% lower against the US dollar. One ATC Coin coin can now be bought for $0.0243 or 0.00000383 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $59.48 or 0.00937467 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002813 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0873 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003419 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001633 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004371 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00015003 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00014692 BTC.
About ATC Coin
ATCC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 20th, 2017. ATC Coin’s total supply is 205,905,762 coins. ATC Coin’s official Twitter account is @atccofficial. ATC Coin’s official website is www.atccoin.com.
Buying and Selling ATC Coin
ATC Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATC Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ATC Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ATC Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ATC Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATC Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.