CoffeeCoin (CURRENCY:CFC) traded down 2.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. One CoffeeCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, CoffeeCoin has traded 34.5% lower against the US dollar. CoffeeCoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $416.00 worth of CoffeeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00064280 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007648 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000459 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001664 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0347 or 0.00000546 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
CFC is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. CoffeeCoin’s official website is www.coffee-coin.org. CoffeeCoin’s official Twitter account is @coffeecoin2. The Reddit community for CoffeeCoin is /r/Coffeecoin.
CoffeeCoin Coin Trading
CoffeeCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoffeeCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CoffeeCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CoffeeCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CoffeeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoffeeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.