Dragon Coins (CURRENCY:DRG) traded up 9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on August 12th. Dragon Coins has a total market cap of $0.00 and $147,205.00 worth of Dragon Coins was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Dragon Coins has traded 11.7% lower against the US dollar. One Dragon Coins token can now be purchased for approximately $0.18 or 0.00002856 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, HitBTC, Qryptos and Sistemkoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004737 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015737 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008493 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.61 or 0.00293104 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.76 or 0.00185293 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013718 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Dragon Coins Profile
Dragon Coins’ launch date was December 5th, 2017. Dragon Coins’ total supply is 500,000,000 tokens. The official website for Dragon Coins is drgtoken.io. Dragon Coins’ official Twitter account is @DragonCoin.
Dragon Coins Token Trading
Dragon Coins can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Qryptos, IDEX and Sistemkoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dragon Coins directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dragon Coins should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dragon Coins using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dragon Coins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragon Coins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.