Espers (CURRENCY:ESP) traded up 12.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. One Espers coin can currently be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Livecoin and Cryptohub. Espers has a total market cap of $4.02 million and $469.00 worth of Espers was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Espers has traded up 0.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $168.35 or 0.02652629 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $41.78 or 0.00658299 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00017934 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00020006 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00025240 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.49 or 0.00055070 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00030581 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00017935 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011449 BTC.
Espers Coin Profile
Espers (ESP) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the HMQ1725 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 12th, 2016. Espers’ total supply is 22,063,174,282 coins. The Reddit community for Espers is /r/esperscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Espers’ official Twitter account is @CryptoCoderz and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Espers is espers.io.
Espers Coin Trading
Espers can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Livecoin and Cryptohub. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Espers directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Espers should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Espers using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Espers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Espers and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.