nUSD (CURRENCY:NUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. One nUSD token can currently be bought for approximately $1.00 or 0.00015729 BTC on exchanges. nUSD has a market cap of $1.15 million and approximately $48,347.00 worth of nUSD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, nUSD has traded down 0.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004729 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003512 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015746 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008421 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $18.49 or 0.00291014 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.76 or 0.00185082 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013680 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
nUSD Token Profile
nUSD’s total supply is 1,154,465 tokens. nUSD’s official Twitter account is @havven_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. nUSD’s official website is havven.io. The Reddit community for nUSD is /r/havven and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. nUSD’s official message board is blog.havven.io.
Buying and Selling nUSD
nUSD can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as nUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire nUSD should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase nUSD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for nUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for nUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.