Show (CURRENCY:SHOW) traded 0% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. Show has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $41,865.00 worth of Show was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Show has traded down 10.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Show token can now be bought for about $0.0014 or 0.00000021 BTC on popular exchanges including BitForex, BigONE and OKEx.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00064457 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005850 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001847 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00014227 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00006304 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00014260 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003208 BTC.
- Fluz Fluz (FLUZ) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- FidentiaX (FDX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000231 BTC.
Show uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 8th, 2018. Show’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens. Show’s official website is www.show.one. Show’s official Twitter account is @show_coin.
Buying and Selling Show
Show can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, BigONE and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Show directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Show should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Show using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Show Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Show and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.