Nebulas (CURRENCY:NAS) traded 21.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 19th. In the last week, Nebulas has traded up 45.7% against the U.S. dollar. Nebulas has a total market cap of $94.66 million and approximately $15.72 million worth of Nebulas was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nebulas coin can now be bought for approximately $2.08 or 0.00031925 BTC on major exchanges including Huobi, Allcoin, LBank and Binance.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005352 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003604 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015393 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000346 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $19.74 or 0.00302940 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.14 or 0.00155638 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 16.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00011818 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 24.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00039954 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Nebulas’ launch date was September 1st, 2017. Nebulas’ total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 45,500,000 coins. Nebulas’ official Twitter account is @nebulasio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Nebulas is /r/nebulas and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nebulas’ official message board is medium.com/nebulasio. The official website for Nebulas is nebulas.io.
Buying and Selling Nebulas
Nebulas can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Gate.io, Allcoin, Huobi, LBank, OKEx, Neraex and BCEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nebulas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nebulas should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nebulas using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nebulas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nebulas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.