Cycling Coin (CURRENCY:CYC) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on September 16th. In the last seven days, Cycling Coin has traded 2.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Cycling Coin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of Cycling Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cycling Coin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Aston (ATX) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0800 or 0.00001234 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00016477 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
Cycling Coin Profile
Cycling Coin (CYC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 12th, 2014. Cycling Coin’s official Twitter account is @cyclingcoin.
Buying and Selling Cycling Coin
Cycling Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cycling Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cycling Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cycling Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cycling Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cycling Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.