PlayCoin (CURRENCY:PLY) traded down 9.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 16th. One PlayCoin token can currently be bought for approximately $0.20 or 0.00003101 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cobinhood, Gate.io, Bit-Z and LBank. During the last seven days, PlayCoin has traded 48.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. PlayCoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and $12.43 million worth of PlayCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004310 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003170 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015454 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.77 or 0.00273731 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.90 or 0.00152512 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00008722 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $410.17 or 0.06317235 BTC.
PlayCoin Token Profile
PlayCoin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens. PlayCoin’s official website is playcoin.game. PlayCoin’s official Twitter account is @PlayCoin_PLY. The official message board for PlayCoin is medium.com/@playcoin.
PlayCoin Token Trading
PlayCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, LBank, Gate.io and Cobinhood. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlayCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PlayCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PlayCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PlayCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlayCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.