Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded down 11% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 16th. During the last week, Qbic has traded 21.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Qbic has a total market cap of $19,913.00 and $102.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Qbic coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, CryptoBridge and BTC-Alpha.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $187.02 or 0.02895454 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00008911 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00000928 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0380 or 0.00000588 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0797 or 0.00001234 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002070 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 25.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006479 BTC.
Qbic (QBIC) is a coin. Qbic’s total supply is 4,109,663 coins and its circulating supply is 3,367,771 coins. Qbic’s official Twitter account is @CryptoQbic and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Qbic is qbic.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Buying and Selling Qbic
Qbic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, BTC-Alpha and SouthXchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qbic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qbic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Qbic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.