AmsterdamCoin (CURRENCY:AMS) traded 11% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on September 17th. In the last week, AmsterdamCoin has traded 15.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. AmsterdamCoin has a total market cap of $47,667.00 and approximately $11.00 worth of AmsterdamCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AmsterdamCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0009 or 0.00000015 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004521 BTC.
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 20.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000052 BTC.
AMS is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 14th, 2015. AmsterdamCoin’s total supply is 81,469,427 coins and its circulating supply is 50,201,886 coins. AmsterdamCoin’s official Twitter account is @amsterdam_coin. AmsterdamCoin’s official website is amsterdamcoin.com.
Buying and Selling AmsterdamCoin
AmsterdamCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AmsterdamCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AmsterdamCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AmsterdamCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AmsterdamCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AmsterdamCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.