Aricoin (CURRENCY:ARI) traded down 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 17th. One Aricoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Aricoin has a market capitalization of $132,848.00 and approximately $57.00 worth of Aricoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Aricoin has traded down 13.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 62.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00023248 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000611 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 24.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001615 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Aricoin (ARI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 30th, 2014. Aricoin’s total supply is 232,432,480 coins. Aricoin’s official website is aricoin.org. Aricoin’s official Twitter account is @AricoinCurrency.
Aricoin Coin Trading
Aricoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aricoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aricoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aricoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aricoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aricoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.