AsiaCoin (CURRENCY:AC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on September 17th. AsiaCoin has a total market cap of $5.27 million and $13.00 worth of AsiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AsiaCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0029 or 0.00000045 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, AsiaCoin has traded 0.5% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 23.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002450 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- GambleCoin (GMCN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
AsiaCoin (CRYPTO:AC) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 26th, 2014. AsiaCoin’s total supply is 1,839,017,644 coins. The official website for AsiaCoin is www.thecoin.asia. AsiaCoin’s official Twitter account is @AsiaCoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling AsiaCoin
AsiaCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AsiaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AsiaCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AsiaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AsiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AsiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.