Bata (CURRENCY:BTA) traded up 23.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on September 17th. One Bata coin can now be bought for about $0.0438 or 0.00000701 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, Livecoin, Cryptopia and YoBit. Over the last week, Bata has traded up 9.3% against the US dollar. Bata has a total market cap of $221,167.00 and $38.00 worth of Bata was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.86 or 0.00829756 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002602 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00001245 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002197 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00022196 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00011047 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003251 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0919 or 0.00001470 BTC.
Bata Coin Profile
Bata is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 28th, 2015. Bata’s total supply is 5,047,581 coins. The official message board for Bata is firstname.lastname@example.org. Bata’s official website is www.bata.io. Bata’s official Twitter account is @Bata_Money and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bata is /r/batamoney and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bata
Bata can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, SouthXchange, Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bata directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bata should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bata using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bata Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bata and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.