BLUE (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on September 17th. One BLUE token can now be purchased for about $0.18 or 0.00001932 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), CoinExchange, IDEX and YoBit. BLUE has a total market cap of $6.60 million and $6,690.00 worth of BLUE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, BLUE has traded down 26.1% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004339 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003202 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015511 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.66 or 0.00273376 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.89 or 0.00153153 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008731 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $411.91 or 0.06376852 BTC.
BLUE Token Profile
BLUE launched on October 17th, 2017. BLUE’s total supply is 42,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 36,645,278 tokens. BLUE’s official message board is t.co/RoxhCbc3ku. The Reddit community for BLUE is /r/BlueCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BLUE’s official website is www.blueprotocol.com. BLUE’s official Twitter account is @EthereumBlue.
BLUE Token Trading
BLUE can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), CoinExchange, YoBit and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BLUE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BLUE should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BLUE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BLUE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLUE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.