Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded down 9.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 17th. Bytecoin has a market capitalization of $329.08 million and $2.32 million worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Bytecoin has traded 12.2% lower against the US dollar. One Bytecoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0018 or 0.00000029 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, TradeOgre, cfinex and Cryptohub.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $107.44 or 0.01718683 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00012473 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0468 or 0.00000748 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0753 or 0.00001205 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007855 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002543 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001610 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
Bytecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It launched on July 5th, 2012. Bytecoin’s total supply is 184,057,558,504 coins. Bytecoin’s official Twitter account is @Bytecoin_BCN and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bytecoin’s official message board is bytecointalk.org. The Reddit community for Bytecoin is /r/BytecoinBCN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bytecoin’s official website is bytecoin.org.
Buying and Selling Bytecoin
Bytecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, HitBTC, Cryptohub, Stocks.Exchange, cfinex, Crex24, OKEx, Coindeal, Poloniex and TradeOgre. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bytecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.