CannabisCoin (CURRENCY:CANN) traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 17th. Over the last seven days, CannabisCoin has traded 4.1% higher against the US dollar. CannabisCoin has a total market cap of $1.10 million and $12,523.00 worth of CannabisCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CannabisCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0142 or 0.00000227 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Bittrex, Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- AC3 (AC3) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000893 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0960 or 0.00001533 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded 40% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
CannabisCoin Coin Profile
CannabisCoin (CRYPTO:CANN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 6th, 2014. CannabisCoin’s total supply is 91,859,176 coins and its circulating supply is 77,231,176 coins. The Reddit community for CannabisCoin is /r/cannabiscoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CannabisCoin’s official Twitter account is @CannabisCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. CannabisCoin’s official website is cannabiscoin.net.
Buying and Selling CannabisCoin
CannabisCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CannabisCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CannabisCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CannabisCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CannabisCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CannabisCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.