CHIPS (CURRENCY:CHIPS) traded down 3.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on September 17th. Over the last seven days, CHIPS has traded 59.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. CHIPS has a market capitalization of $2.11 million and $21.00 worth of CHIPS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CHIPS coin can now be purchased for $0.10 or 0.00001606 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and BarterDEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6,293.82 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $422.94 or 0.06746905 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011405 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 54.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00025533 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $86.84 or 0.01384678 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00059718 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 104.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006505 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0755 or 0.00001205 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0321 or 0.00000512 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003275 BTC.
CHIPS is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 10th, 2017. CHIPS’s total supply is 20,995,342 coins. CHIPS’s official Twitter account is @SuperNETorg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling CHIPS
CHIPS can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and BarterDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CHIPS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CHIPS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CHIPS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CHIPS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CHIPS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.