Citadel (CURRENCY:CTL) traded down 1.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on September 17th. During the last week, Citadel has traded down 12.6% against the dollar. One Citadel coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0245 or 0.00000388 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Citadel has a market capitalization of $260,024.00 and $1,143.00 worth of Citadel was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Turtlecoin (TRTL) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 20.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 16.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded down 27.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Citadel Coin Profile
Citadel is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Citadel’s total supply is 10,607,202 coins. Citadel’s official Twitter account is @Citadel_Team. The official website for Citadel is citadelplatform.io.
Citadel Coin Trading
Citadel can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Citadel directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Citadel should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Citadel using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Citadel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Citadel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.