Cloud (CURRENCY:CLD) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on September 17th. During the last seven days, Cloud has traded 45.7% lower against the dollar. One Cloud token can currently be bought for about $0.0071 or 0.00000110 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC and Livecoin. Cloud has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $2.00 worth of Cloud was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004339 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003202 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015511 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.66 or 0.00273376 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.89 or 0.00153153 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008731 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $411.91 or 0.06376852 BTC.
Cloud’s genesis date was July 25th, 2017. Cloud’s total supply is 60,000,000 tokens. Cloud’s official Twitter account is @Cloudwith_me and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Cloud is cloudwith.me.
Buying and Selling Cloud
Cloud can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cloud directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cloud should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cloud using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cloud and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.