CoinFi (CURRENCY:COFI) traded down 6.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 17th. One CoinFi token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0120 or 0.00000191 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kyber Network, Cobinhood, IDEX and FCoin. CoinFi has a total market cap of $2.09 million and approximately $27,402.00 worth of CoinFi was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, CoinFi has traded up 2.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004337 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003142 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00016024 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.67 or 0.00265635 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.38 or 0.00149478 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $385.76 or 0.06144702 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008219 BTC.
CoinFi’s launch date was December 15th, 2017. CoinFi’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 174,248,535 tokens. CoinFi’s official Twitter account is @coin_fi and its Facebook page is accessible here. CoinFi’s official message board is medium.com/coinfi. CoinFi’s official website is www.coinfi.com.
CoinFi Token Trading
CoinFi can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, Kyber Network, IDEX, FCoin, Kucoin and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoinFi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CoinFi should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CoinFi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CoinFi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinFi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.