Credence Coin (CURRENCY:CRDNC) traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on September 17th. One Credence Coin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0042 or 0.00000065 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox and CoinExchange. Credence Coin has a total market cap of $14,395.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Credence Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Credence Coin has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded down 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 28.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000023 BTC.
Credence Coin Profile
Credence Coin (CRDNC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 10th, 2017. Credence Coin’s total supply is 9,227,006 coins and its circulating supply is 3,427,006 coins. Credence Coin’s official website is credence-coin.com. Credence Coin’s official Twitter account is @credencecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Credence Coin Coin Trading
Credence Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Credence Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Credence Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Credence Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Credence Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credence Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.