Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded 6.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on September 17th. During the last week, Dash has traded down 9.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Dash coin can now be bought for about $183.59 or 0.02930453 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kraken, Bit-Z, Coinbe and HBUS. Dash has a total market cap of $1.53 billion and $216.15 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Enigma (ENG) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008632 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000534 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004234 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00004006 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002114 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002010 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000028 BTC.
Dash (DASH) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 18th, 2014. Dash’s total supply is 8,326,321 coins. Dash’s official Twitter account is @Dashpay and its Facebook page is accessible here. Dash’s official message board is www.dash.org/forum. The official website for Dash is www.dash.org. The Reddit community for Dash is /r/dashpay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Difficulty retargets each blockBlock reward decreases each block according to the formula: BaseReward = (MSupply – A)/218, where MSupply = (264 – 1) atomic units and 'A' is amount of already generated coinsPOW mechanism is a voting system for users”
Dash Coin Trading
Dash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kuna, xBTCe, C2CX, CEX.IO, BitBay, Bleutrade, Liquid, Trade By Trade, Coinbe, Bibox, Liqui, Negocie Coins, Bittrex, Indodax, C-Patex, ACX, WEX, Bitsane, C-CEX, CoinEx, Binance, Kraken, Trade Satoshi, BTC Trade UA, Crex24, Sistemkoin, Coinsquare, BitFlip, Exmo, Koineks, Coinsuper, Coindeal, Bitinka, LocalTrade, Exrates, Poloniex, Coinroom, Tidex, ABCC, Mercatox, OpenLedger DEX, Bithumb, Tux Exchange, ZB.COM, YoBit, Livecoin, CryptoBridge, HBUS, Kucoin, SouthXchange, OKEx, HitBTC, Bisq, Bitbns, LBank, Coinhub, Upbit, Cryptopia, WazirX, Waves Decentralized Exchange, BX Thailand, CoinExchange, Braziliex, Bit-Z, Altcoin Trader, Instant Bitex, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptomate, Ovis, Gate.io, Graviex, Huobi, BiteBTC, Coinrail, Iquant, Bitfinex, TradeOgre, Bittylicious, B2BX, COSS and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.