Ether Zero (CURRENCY:ETZ) traded up 10.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 17th. One Ether Zero coin can currently be purchased for $0.15 or 0.00002420 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Hotbit and DigiFinex. Ether Zero has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $83,575.00 worth of Ether Zero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Ether Zero has traded 36.2% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $209.19 or 0.03324911 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.63 or 0.00168993 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0426 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000464 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000534 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
About Ether Zero
Ether Zero is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. It launched on January 15th, 2018. Ether Zero’s total supply is 194,000,000 coins. Ether Zero’s official website is etherzero.org. Ether Zero’s official Twitter account is @EtherZero_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Ether Zero is medium.com/@etherzero.
Buying and Selling Ether Zero
Ether Zero can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex, Cryptopia and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether Zero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ether Zero should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ether Zero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ether Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.