GeoCoin (CURRENCY:GEO) traded down 9.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on September 17th. One GeoCoin token can now be bought for approximately $0.50 or 0.00008000 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex and Cryptopia. In the last week, GeoCoin has traded 2.3% lower against the dollar. GeoCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.59 million and approximately $5,450.00 worth of GeoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.11 or 0.00848171 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002628 BTC.
- Vulcano [OLD] (VULC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0774 or 0.00001236 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001231 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00023527 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002203 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006705 BTC.
GeoCoin Token Profile
GeoCoin is a token. It was first traded on August 18th, 2013. GeoCoin’s total supply is 4,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,170,921 tokens. GeoCoin’s official Twitter account is @geo_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for GeoCoin is geocoin.cash.
GeoCoin Token Trading
GeoCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GeoCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GeoCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GeoCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GeoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GeoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.