GET Protocol (CURRENCY:GET) traded up 1.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 17th. During the last seven days, GET Protocol has traded up 18% against the US dollar. One GET Protocol token can now be purchased for $0.49 or 0.00007598 BTC on major exchanges including Liquid, IDEX and DDEX. GET Protocol has a total market capitalization of $5.58 million and $35,382.00 worth of GET Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004340 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003209 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015510 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.73 or 0.00274985 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.87 or 0.00152999 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008709 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $410.82 or 0.06370938 BTC.
GET Protocol Profile
GET Protocol’s launch date was August 22nd, 2017. GET Protocol’s total supply is 33,368,773 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,388,258 tokens. The Reddit community for GET Protocol is /r/GETprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for GET Protocol is blog.guts.tickets. The official website for GET Protocol is guts.tickets. GET Protocol’s official Twitter account is @GUTStickets and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling GET Protocol
GET Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, DDEX and Liquid. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GET Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GET Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GET Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GET Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GET Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.