HEAT (CURRENCY:HEAT) traded down 10.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on September 17th. One HEAT coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0293 or 0.00000453 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and Heat Wallet. HEAT has a market cap of $1.06 million and $271.00 worth of HEAT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, HEAT has traded up 1.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004334 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003202 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015541 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000306 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.65 or 0.00273230 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00024070 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.85 or 0.00152487 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00051776 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
HEAT uses the hashing algorithm. HEAT’s total supply is 36,359,601 coins. HEAT’s official website is heatledger.com. The Reddit community for HEAT is /r/heatledger and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. HEAT’s official Twitter account is @heatcrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling HEAT
HEAT can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Heat Wallet. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HEAT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HEAT should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HEAT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HEAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HEAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.