HomeBlockCoin (CURRENCY:HBC) traded 8.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 17th. HomeBlockCoin has a market capitalization of $51,326.00 and approximately $500.00 worth of HomeBlockCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, HomeBlockCoin has traded 29% higher against the U.S. dollar. One HomeBlockCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0103 or 0.00000164 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005655 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016012 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0488 or 0.00000779 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007253 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded down 65.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000201 BTC.
HomeBlockCoin Coin Profile
HBC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on November 3rd, 2017. HomeBlockCoin’s total supply is 9,529,146 coins and its circulating supply is 5,000,000 coins. The Reddit community for HomeBlockCoin is /r/HomeBlockCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. HomeBlockCoin’s official Twitter account is @HomeBlockCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. HomeBlockCoin’s official website is www.homeblockcoin.com.
HomeBlockCoin Coin Trading
HomeBlockCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HomeBlockCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HomeBlockCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HomeBlockCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HomeBlockCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HomeBlockCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.