Joint Ventures (CURRENCY:JOINT) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 17th. One Joint Ventures token can currently be purchased for $0.0046 or 0.00000074 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN and Mercatox. Joint Ventures has a total market cap of $0.00 and $41,277.00 worth of Joint Ventures was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Joint Ventures has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004323 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003166 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00016063 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.72 or 0.00266360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.41 or 0.00149898 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008261 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $380.91 or 0.06067772 BTC.
Joint Ventures Token Profile
Joint Ventures’ genesis date was April 6th, 2018. Joint Ventures’ total supply is 616,000,000 tokens. The official website for Joint Ventures is jointventures.io. Joint Ventures’ official message board is medium.com/jointventures. Joint Ventures’ official Twitter account is @jointventuresio.
Joint Ventures Token Trading
Joint Ventures can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and LATOKEN. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Joint Ventures directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Joint Ventures should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Joint Ventures using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Joint Ventures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Joint Ventures and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.