Karbo (CURRENCY:KRB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 17th. During the last seven days, Karbo has traded down 0.7% against the dollar. One Karbo coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.16 or 0.00002588 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BTC Trade UA, Kuna, TradeOgre and Livecoin. Karbo has a total market capitalization of $1.05 million and $3,725.00 worth of Karbo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $109.63 or 0.01754816 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00012602 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0479 or 0.00000767 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0760 or 0.00001216 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007785 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001610 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded down 21.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
Karbo Coin Profile
KRB is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on May 30th, 2016. Karbo’s total supply is 6,478,580 coins. The Reddit community for Karbo is /r/krb and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Karbo’s official website is karbowanec.com. Karbo’s official Twitter account is @krbcoin.
Buying and Selling Karbo
Karbo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kuna, TradeOgre, Livecoin, BTC Trade UA, Cryptopia and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Karbo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Karbo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Karbo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Karbo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Karbo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.