LiteBar (CURRENCY:LTB) traded 1.8% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on September 17th. LiteBar has a market capitalization of $94,642.00 and approximately $36.00 worth of LiteBar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LiteBar coin can currently be bought for $0.0992 or 0.00001539 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, LiteBar has traded up 2.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00014000 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0392 or 0.00000609 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded down 23.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001615 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000383 BTC.
LiteBar (LTB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 11th, 2014. LiteBar’s total supply is 954,135 coins. LiteBar’s official website is litebar.co. LiteBar’s official Twitter account is @litebarco.
Buying and Selling LiteBar
LiteBar can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteBar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteBar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LiteBar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiteBar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteBar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.