LiteDoge (CURRENCY:LDOGE) traded down 5.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 17th. One LiteDoge coin can now be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and Trade Satoshi. In the last seven days, LiteDoge has traded down 14.9% against the U.S. dollar. LiteDoge has a market capitalization of $936,246.00 and $1,020.00 worth of LiteDoge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00057371 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0597 or 0.00000954 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $22,282.95 or 3.56352960 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded up 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 22.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.95 or 0.00095200 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004638 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000065 BTC.
LiteDoge Coin Profile
LiteDoge is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 11th, 2015. LiteDoge’s total supply is 15,084,718,057 coins. The official website for LiteDoge is www.ldoge.tech. LiteDoge’s official Twitter account is @litedoge and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for LiteDoge is /r/litedoge and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
LiteDoge Coin Trading
LiteDoge can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteDoge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteDoge should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LiteDoge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiteDoge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteDoge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.