MCAP (CURRENCY:MCAP) traded 14.5% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on September 17th. During the last week, MCAP has traded 4.5% higher against the dollar. One MCAP token can now be bought for $0.0085 or 0.00000136 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, HitBTC and Mercatox. MCAP has a total market capitalization of $89,041.00 and $12,189.00 worth of MCAP was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004294 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003138 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016054 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.59 or 0.00265110 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.32 or 0.00148952 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008270 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $382.58 or 0.06114827 BTC.
MCAP Token Profile
MCAP launched on May 25th, 2017. MCAP’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,490,000 tokens. MCAP’s official Twitter account is @MCAPlabs and its Facebook page is accessible here. MCAP’s official website is bitcoingrowthfund.com/mcap.
MCAP Token Trading
MCAP can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, C-CEX and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MCAP directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MCAP should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MCAP using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MCAP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MCAP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.