Mysterium (CURRENCY:MYST) traded 5.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on September 17th. Mysterium has a market capitalization of $2.79 million and approximately $67,486.00 worth of Mysterium was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Mysterium has traded up 12.9% against the US dollar. One Mysterium token can currently be bought for about $0.12 or 0.00001866 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX and Liqui.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004345 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003201 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015831 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.43 or 0.00272819 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.66 or 0.00151157 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $407.78 or 0.06381219 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008586 BTC.
Mysterium Token Profile
Mysterium launched on May 1st, 2017. Mysterium’s total supply is 32,433,366 tokens and its circulating supply is 23,509,302 tokens. The Reddit community for Mysterium is /r/MysteriumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Mysterium’s official Twitter account is @MysteriumNetwork. Mysterium’s official message board is medium.com/mysterium-network. The official website for Mysterium is mysterium.network.
Mysterium Token Trading
Mysterium can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Liqui. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mysterium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mysterium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mysterium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mysterium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mysterium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.