Nebulas (CURRENCY:NAS) traded 8.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 17th. One Nebulas coin can currently be bought for $1.27 or 0.00020412 BTC on exchanges including BCEX, Allcoin, Gate.io and LBank. Nebulas has a total market capitalization of $58.01 million and $3.04 million worth of Nebulas was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Nebulas has traded down 14.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004356 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003119 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016088 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.48 or 0.00263820 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.33 or 0.00149336 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $382.01 or 0.06116282 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008195 BTC.
Nebulas Coin Profile
Nebulas was first traded on September 1st, 2017. Nebulas’ total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 45,500,000 coins. The official website for Nebulas is nebulas.io. The Reddit community for Nebulas is /r/nebulas and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Nebulas is medium.com/nebulasio. Nebulas’ official Twitter account is @nebulasio and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Nebulas
Nebulas can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Huobi, Allcoin, OKEx, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Neraex, BCEX, Binance and LBank. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nebulas directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nebulas should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nebulas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nebulas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nebulas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.